A great opportunity to work within Public Sector based in Plymouth, Britain's Ocean City. With great modern offices located on the beautiful waterside with marina views, along with a subsidised refectory. You would be joining a very busy project team who are both professional and friendly. So if you are looking for your next project, this could be the role for you.
You would be a confident, experienced Project Manager available to work on a temporary contract starting in the New Year, within a project specifically requiring construction experience. The role primarily will be managing the development and delivery of strategic capital funded & other infrastructure projects for the Council to time, budget & quality outcomes in line with Council priorities.
Salary for this exciting opportunity is in the region of £16.71 per hour.
You will of course have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience of capital project management, appraisal, business cases, procurement, contract letting and management, feasibility studies.
- Experience of managing and monitoring budgets.
- Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner.
- Experience of working with the CDM regulations.
- Managing Client Contractor relationships.
- Understanding customer/stakeholder requirements.
- Can demonstrate experience in planning, managing and delivering projects.
- Experience in managing risks, issues and opportunities and mitigating those risks.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachelle Addison, Specialist Consultant. Rachelle prides herself on working successfully with both applicants and her client in finding the right person for the right job every time. If you would like to speak to Rachelle directly, please call 01752 604700.
To apply for this exciting and opportunity, please click apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors on our website. Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!