Purchase Ledger Clerk
35 Hours per week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a purchase ledger clerk to join a large company in Coventry on a temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with existing accounts payable experience to join a small, friendly finance team.
Candidates must have existing Purchase Ledger experience and be immediately available to work in the UK.
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with a backlog of invoices
- Resolving invoice queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting the finance team with other ad. hoc duties as and when required
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have existing accounts payable / purchase ledger experience
- Have the ability to process invoices quickly and efficiently
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
- Be immediately available to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position, please click apply!
Alternatively please call the branch and speak to Georgia Bishop on 02476230927
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!"