This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Implementation Manager to join a growing company at their Coventry site, We're looking for a Manager to be responsible for the implementation of the solutions into schools, Local Authorities and caterers. Taking new customers from handover from sales through to successful launch, this is a multi-task role where your team will be handling implementations concurrently. You'll need to ensure the team:
• understands the specific requirements for each school,
• helps schools define and achieve success measures,
• delivers a great implementation experience,
• drives adoption,
• supports schools with issues and
• forges a great relationship between our customers and our business.
We're looking for a dynamic individual who is looking to challenge themselves and work in a fast-growing business.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with the potential to go permanent, working 37,5 hours a week, 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday paying £30,000 - £34,000 per year. 25 days holiday per year, 8 Bank Holidays, Pension & Private Medical Insurance After successful probation, Life Assurance after 1 years' service, Based within modern, desirable offices with free onsite parking.
• Performance metrics - include but not be limited to time to "first value", telephone statistics, support figures and customer feedback data
• Strong leadership of the implementation/training team
• Overall responsibility for new customer setup requests ensuring they are accurately and professionally recorded and maintained
• Development and maintenance of implementation processes and training materials for existing customers
• Provision of comprehensive training to customers ensuring they become fully conversant with the features and benefits of the provided solution.
• Improvement of the training experience, increasing the customer feedback score.
• Reduction in time taken for new sales to go live, minimising implementations becoming stalled.
• Delivery of key implementation projects.
• Escalation of critical issues to enable swift resolution
• Efficient handover from implementation to ‘business as usual' support upon completion of training and appropriate customer signoff.
• Continual delivery of high quality training while striving to be as cost effective as possible
• Technical background, with strong hands-on understanding of technical platforms and be able to talk eloquently with customers
• Confident working in a structured and unstructured solution delivery environment and deal with ambiguity
• Great communicator internally as well as externally. Happy to spend time talking with our customers to understand their objectives and needs, to plan and scope implementations accordingly.
• Pro-active attitude, ability to communicate consultatively and manage expectations
• Able to work unsupervised as wells as part of a team, taking overall responsibility to implementation and training.
• Significant commercial acumen and a strong customer focus
If you are interested in this position click APPLY!
Alternatively please give the branch a call on 02476230927 and speak to Georgia Bishop