We are currently seeking an experienced transport planner to work within a busy team in a well-known engineering company based in Coventry. This is a full time role, working hours Sunday – Thursday 09:00 – 17:00. The position is due to start asap
• Ensuring all IT system are up to date
• Ensuring all hauliers are sent their invoices and confirmation of work.
• Making sure all checks are completed and work is accurate
• Answering all phone calls and email are answered in a timely manner.
• Supporting other admin with task and training if needs be.
• To ensure that all training related to Health and Safety is adhered to and any concerns regarding Health and Safety are reported to the relevant parties.
• Must be available to work by the end of May 2016
• Have previous experience within a similar role
• Strong communicator
• Good knowledge of OMS, CTMS and Paragon
• Good knowledge of the UK geography
If you are interested in this position, please click apply!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'