Working as part of the Payroll Team you'll be responsible for delivering the Pertemps Network Group Monthly Temp Payroll.
Your duties will include processing changes, starters, leavers, etc. which are usually notified through our IT system called Foot Prints. There is no need to have previous experience of our Foot Prints systems as full training will be given.
You will be proficient in the use of Northgate which we use to process our payroll.
In addition to processing the usual changes you will also be responsible for updating our PSE systems for both HR and Payroll with any changes. Part of your duties will include undertaking the administration associated with changes, starters and leavers, etc.
• checking monthly payroll,
• calculating overtime,
• making additional payments,
• responding to any queries regarding monthly payroll,
• running reports requested by the business on a regular basis,
• working out tax and national insurance deductions,
• issuing tax forms (P45s for example) and managing special situations like maternity or sickness pay.
• General Administration
Hours and environment - The role is full time, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with 1 hour for lunch, 37.5 hours per week, and is based at our Head Office in Meriden. There may be a requirement on some occasions to work longer hours. You'll be office based and sat at your desk for most of your time, using the computer and answering enquiries from staff.
We will also be looking for the following skills:
• Good IT skills
• Good communications skills
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good team-playing skills
• Clear and logical thinking
• Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
• A respect for confidentiality
• Entry - Ideally you will have an appropriate payroll qualification.
If you are interested please click APPLY!