An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a highly prestigious company based in Meriden.
This role is working on a temporary 6 month contract.
In addition to processing the usual changes you will also be responsible for updating our PSE systems for both HR and Payroll with any changes. Part of your duties will include undertaking the administration associated with changes, starters and leavers, etc.
- Checking monthly payroll
- Calculating overtime
- Making additional payments
- Responding to any queries regarding monthly payroll
- Running reports requested by the business on a regular basis
- Working out tax and national insurance deductions
- Issuing tax forms (P45s for example) and managing special situations like maternity or sickness pay.
- General Administration
The role is full time, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with 1 hour for lunch, 37.5 hours per week. There may be a requirement on some occasions to work longer hours.
We will also be looking for the following skills:
- Good IT skills
- Good communications skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good team-playing skills
- Clear and logical thinking
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- A respect for confidentiality
- Entry - Ideally you will have an appropriate payroll qualification.
- Previous knowledge of the Northgate system would be beneficial
This position is offering an hourly rate of £9.61 per hour and is for an immediate start
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply online or alternatively you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call our Coventry branch on 02476 230927.