Part Time Business Administrator
I am currently looking for a Business Administrator for an architectural firm based in Coventry. The candidate will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. This role is part time permanent role.
The tasks of the business administrator will include all HR and Legal. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The Business administrator ensures smooth running of the company's offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth. Candidates must be confident with communicating with clients and colleagues, face to face and over the telephone.
We are looking for a vibrant character in order to sit in well with the existing team and help support the business growth moving forward.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage all Legal issues which will include invoicing and sending out letters
• Answering telephone and passing on messages to correct person.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and Invoicing
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary with general administrative duties
• arranging meetings, preparing agenda and papers for meetings.
• Managing diary
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organisational skills
• knowledge of MS Office
• Confident character
If you are interested in this position, please click apply!
Alternatively please call the branch on 02476230927 and speak to Georgia Bishop
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'