We are seeking an experienced training administrator to join our client based in Coleshill working on what will initially be a temporary basis with the potential for a permanent contract to be offered following a successful 12 week period. Due to the nature of this role you will be required to have a firm understanding and experience of learning, development and training principles (including the Learning Cycle, learning styles and inclusion).
If you were to be taken on a permanent basis my client is offering the possibility to obtain an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Business and Administration which will be fully funded.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication – tailoring to the audience
- Enthusiastic – can do approach
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and forward/contingency planning
- Strong attention to detail
- Supporting Programme Development Manager with Curriculum activities including; Researching and summarising literature
- Supporting Programme Development Manager with creating resources (laminating, cutting etc)
- Researching current affairs for session "energisers and walk-ins"
- Updating training attendance records
- Chasing and tracking of delegates
- Collating session feedback
- Management of the course printing and distribution of materials
In return you will receive an hourly rate of £8.50 per hour and working hours of 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
If you are available for an immediate start and feel you have the required skills, please apply online or alternatively send your CV directly to email@example.com