National Accounts Administrator
Responsible for project support and co-ordination within the National Accounts and Spa team to maximise sales and profit.
• Achieve individual, team and Company Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Offer excellent front line service and support to National Accounts and Spa customers
• Build close relationships with National Accounts and Spa customers to maximise sales potential and achieve agreed targets
• Ensure all enquiries and orders are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
• Co-ordinate all aspects of any overseas spa opening orders ensuring all of the required stages are undertaken and that the relevant documentation is provided.
• Create PowerPoint presentations and bespoke product directories based on customer requirements.
• Develop and maintain an ongoing log of the outstanding order pipeline to provide status updates and conversion rate analysis.
• Create customer reports using the sales cube for customer review meetings and to analyse purchasing patterns.
• Ensure pricelists are accurately uploaded onto the company in house system and are maintained on an ongoing basis.
• Complete and submit new supplier set up requests for customers moving onto portal systems.
• To monitor orders (open un-invoiced orders, including forward orders) to ensure out of stock items are available and delivery dates are met.
• Undertake administration duties; i.e. quotations, pro-forma invoices (working to agreed margins), new account set ups etc. and provide support for spa projects when required
• Maintain and update the customer database and customer specific portal systems with any price amendments / discontinued products.
• Provide cover and support for the National Accounts and Spa team and the Contract Co-ordinator when required
• Maintain ‘good housekeeping' standards, ensuring tidiness, safety and good working practices are adhered to, in order to meet statutory Health and Safety requirements
• Undertake any specific projects as defined by National Accounts and Spa Operations Manager.
• Good interpersonal and team working skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Willingness to learn and progress
• Creative, flexible thinking
• Educated to degree level is desirable
• Project management experience preferred
• Advanced Excel skills
This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of £18,000 per year working Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30