X2 Receptionist – Part time
My client is a thriving, privately owned Radiology and MRI scanning business located just off the M42 motorway in Knowle near Solihull. Due to business growth they are now looking to recruit two part-time receptionists to be the first point of contact for patients and visitors who enter the Clinic.
This role is a key support function for the business as a whole. As the Receptionist, you will be promoting the company, enhancing the image and ensuring that a professional and efficient service is provided to all those contacting the business and to visitors.
The role is customer facing for both external and internal customers and therefore a warm, welcoming and customer focused outlook is essential.
This is a challenging and varied position that requires excellent planning and organisational skills in order to meet the needs of the business.
The role is diverse and will frequently be operating in a fast-paced environment, so a flexible approach to work and a can-do attitude are essential. Experience in a similar customer facing role is desirable although ‘on the job' training will be provided.
You will be available to work 25 hours per week with the flexibility to cover both morning and afternoon shifts as required, on a rotating basis. The morning shift runs from 8.15am to 1.30pm and the afternoon shift from 1.15pm to 6.30pm. Shift patterns are usually notified one month in advance.
In this role you will be required:-
• To meet and greet Clinicians, patients and visitors as they enter the clinic with warmth and a smile and ensure that they follow the site security procedures;
• To maintain a high standard of appearance for the front of house and waiting room area at all times;
• To maintain a calm and welcoming front of house environment;
• To facilitate the smooth running of patient appointments and clinics;
• On arrival, to check patient's personal details are accurate against the Clinic database(PPS) ;
• To answer phone calls in a professional manner and record messages concisely and ensure they are sent to the appropriate party in a timely fashion;
• To maintain patient confidentiality and ensure that Data Protection requirements are upheld at all times;
• To use the computer on a daily basis to check patients in and out of the clinic and record payments using the Private Practice System maintaining quality accuracy and efficient data input
• To pass onto the Director the collated requests for patient reports required and then assist in fax, and NHS Email as necessary to send out reports, to include posting out paper copies, including special delivery post and going to the post office;
• To assist in the cancellation of scan sessions due to sickness etc. by contacting patients and to re-appoint either by letter or telephone;
• To ensure that patient concerns which cannot be swiftly resolved to any customer's satisfaction are referred to the Clinic Manager;
• To help and support colleagues as required, including cover for annual leave and sickness;
• To perform any reasonable additional tasks or functions that the organisation considers necessary to meet the needs of both the business and the customer.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can communicate effectively with patients and other clinic employees;
• Has experience of dealing with the general public;
• Is able to recognise people's needs and respond accordingly;
• Is always happy to help and a real team player;
• Has a high degree of attention to detail;
• Is IT literate and happy to learn new systems;
• Has excellent customer service skills with a proven record in this area;
• Is always punctual and reliable;
• Is self-motivated and can use their initiative;
• Has a positive ‘can do' attitude;
• If flexible is their approach and is open to covering for other staff during holidays and sickness;
• Has excellent personal presentation.
If you are interested please click APPLY!