An exciting opportunity is available to work for a financial services company based in Solihull who specialises in delivering face-to-face wealth management advice to individuals, trustees and businesses. This is a full time permanent position with an annual salary of £22,000 - £25,000 DOE.
The successful candidate will contribute to the objectives of the business through provision of a full secretarial and administrative support allowing the business to grow.
• Working closely with all sales staff developing their understanding of the best practice within the administration processes.
• Act as a gate keeper for the practice identifying any potential issues and addressing them prior to them becoming an issue.
• Prepare meeting support packs for each planned meeting
• Prepare valuation reports
• Ring clients to arrange appointments as and when directed by the sales team and confirm appointment by letter
• Maintain the diary system
• Prepare simple suitability letters (identifying when cases are too complex for the admin team and referring to external support)
• Work alongside para planners to provide administrative support
• Build and maintain client data base
• Ensure all case administration is complete
• Sort all incoming post and deal with standard correspondence and dispatch the evening post
• Answer telephone calls within 3 rings taking messages as and when appropriate, also collection of messages from the reception area if applicable
• Filing of all paperwork
• Liaise with clients and external providers to obtain any information required to complete tasks
• Chase pipeline business using the intranet and/or liaising with the office administrator in your location and the administrator centre to ensure business issues
• Maintain and update PROMS system required
• Perform all administrative duties associated with seminars and other marketing as required.
• Hold a small supply of stationary ensuring they are all up to date
• Complete any general administrative tasks such as typing and photo copying as directed by the office manager.
• Strong knowledge of the financial services market
• A strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
• Data base and client management
• Be a strong communicator – written and verbally
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise
• Ability to work under own initiative making decisions and resoliving issues
• Problem solving
• Ability to build strong working rapport with clients
If you are interested please click APPLY!