Working within the Bond Adapt Project Team, the Onsite Support Analyst is responsible for providing ongoing onsite functional support and guidance to new Bond Adapt Users as the system is rolled out across the network.
The role will support the implementation process to ensure a smooth transition to the new system and that users are fully enabled to realise the benefits of the solution.
• Maximize user skills and best use of the system to support day to day business requirements.
• Provide troubleshooting, resolution to queries and detail back to the Project Team to support technical issues and new requirements.
• Working with all user roles at branch across the network to facilitate the implementation.
• Increasing the ability and confidence of users operating Bond Adapt.
• Ownership for resolution of issues encountered occurring during rollout.
• Clear and timely communication of issues and updates to the Project Team.
• Supporting the training team and feeding back into training materials.
• Reviewing and recommending best practice based on experience onsite.
• Support data updates post data transfer.
• Support initial payroll process.
• Assist as required with project rollout activity, e.g. testing, documentation and support.
• Good communication skills - oral and written.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Full UK driving licence is required to be successful
• Operational knowledge of the business.
• Bond Adapt product familiarity.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Experience in the delivery of training.
• Familiarity with the recruitment sector.
• Flexibility in place and time of working to match the onsite requirements of the role.
PAY AND BENEFITS
• £20,000 - £25,000
• Onsite parking
• Perkbox membership
• Employee share scheme