I am currently recruiting on behalf of the UK's leading pub business who are looking to recruit a new Customer Service Representative within their Customer Contact Centre at their Head Office in Solihull.
As a Customer Service Representative you will fulfil a vital role as you are the first point of contact for any queries their publicans may have. You will also work closely with their distribution partners recovering sales and managing supply chain performance.
They are looking for a dynamic candidate, with a confident telephone manner, excellent verbal and written skills and experienced in the delivery of excellent service. They are keen to talk to potential candidates with a positive approach, who can build good rapport with our publicans and maintain quality standards at all times.
My client are passionate about their pubs, supporting great publicans running great British pubs. They pride themselves in representing front line support for their publicans.
This role offers access into the pub industry with opportunities to develop and progress your career within the drinks industry.
Fantastic working conditions and company benefits.
• Administer inbound and outbound calls to provide a quality, timely service to our publicans
• Contribute towards the achievement of service level within the Customer Contact Centre
• Ensure all queries are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and in a way satisfactory to the needs of our customers
• Liaise with supply chain partners to facilitate delivery of goods
• Maximise sales and volume opportunities
• Completion of administrative and logistical tasks to recover sales, maintain control of costs and manage supply chain performance
• Responsible for the contribution to the sales agenda via sales recovery
• Ensure all tasks are completed with accuracy in accordance with process and procedures
• Manage supply chain performance to drive achievement of contractual KPI's
• Maintain quality standards at all times and achieve quality call monitoring
This is a full time permanent position offering a starting salary of £17,500 per annum. You will working on a shift rotation basis, 07:00 – 15:00, 08:00 – 16:00, 09:00 – 17:00 and 10:00 – 18:00.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY!