I am currently recruiting on behalf of a multinational parcel delivery company on a temp-to-perm contract working Monday to Friday. Based in Coventry this position will be responsible to provide our customers with freight quotations for our airfreight business.
• Customs brokerage Air and Ocean
• Identify correct CPC code to use on customs entry from customers paperwork and make formal entry onto a customs system
• Manage group email inbox, liaising with customers directly via email and telephone
• Updating required milestones within Customers own system
• Admin duties
• Obtained at least GSCE qualifications including Maths & English
• Previous experience working in the freight forwarding industry.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office including Word & Excel
• Be a good team player and the ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Good telephone manner.
• Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required.
• Customer service orientated.
• Able to work on their own initiative, and would require minimum supervision.