I am currently recruiting for a multinational courier company for a full time customer care agent to provide first class customer/client support with their domestic deliveries.
Successful candidate's duties will include:
• Taking between 80-100 calls a day.
• Helping track orders.
• Open case files.
• Transferring calls to other teams.
• Updating the online systems.
The ideal candidate will have / be:-
• Obtained at least GSCE qualifications including Math's & English
• Knowledge of Microsoft office including Word & Excel
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Good telephone manner.
• Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required.
• High levels of customer service.
• Passion for customer care.
Working hours would be approximately 40 hours per week cumulative with half an hour's unpaid lunch break and two 15 minute paid breaks. It is shift based between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.