.Net Software Developer
£40,000 Per annum
My client are looking for a full-time .Net software developer to join their development team. The position will be at their head office in Meriden, and you will be involved in both new development projects, as well as performing maintenance and enhancements to existing mission-critical applications.
They are in the process of moving their server infrastructure to a virtual hosted environment, part of which includes the redevelopment of a number of legacy applications using the latest technologies. They are a forward-thinking company, happy to embrace new technologies where appropriate - Training will be provided, as required.
• Strong C# , ASP.NET MVC and .Net development experience
• SOLID, Familiar with Design Patterns and Principals.
• LINQ, Entity Framework
• TDD, DDD
• SDLC, CI and Agile
• Good understanding of SQL Server and writing complex SQL queries
• Good knowledge of web technologies and framework Nice to have Angular2, TypeScript, .Net
• Azure Devops (Formely VSTS), GIT
• Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
If you are interested please click APPLY!