I am currently recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of the largest portfolio manager of pubs in the UK, with around 4,500 properties. Their business is built on the strength and scale of our leased and tenanted pub operation coupled with a rapidly growing managed pub estate. The people are talented in a wide range of disciplines and their shared values of respect, service, innovation, collaboration and drive for results help guide them in the work they do every day and how they do it.
They have a number of exciting opportunities for Customer Account Managers to join us where you will work in a vibrant Customer Contact Centre of around 40 people, being part of a team that strives to add value wherever possible.
Whilst the role is call centre based and is sales focused, it isn't cold calling. Instead you will be taking regular beer / wine / spirit orders from our publicans, advising them of deals and promotions and trying to upsell. For those customers that order online, you will need to review orders and highlight missing promotions whilst encouraging increased orders. You'll also deal with any service related calls.
My client are looking for someone who is able to build relationships and deliver service. With a customer service orientated focus, and an understanding of sales techniques, you will be a good negotiator who has a high attention to detail. Experience in the pubs / drinks / retail industry is desirable, as is having a focus on increasing sales, but this is not essential.
In return, they can offer you the opportunity to work in a busy, varied and fun environment, with lots of spot prizes on offer, as well as individual rewards and incentives and opportunities to progress your career.
Their Customer Contact Centre is based at their Head Office in Solihull. It is open between 7am and 6pm and the following shifts are worked on a rota basis: 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 8.30am-4.30pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm.
We really value our employees and provide a great place to work alongside the following benefits:
• Salary £17,500 basic to £21,700 OTE
• 25 days' holiday plus statutory holidays
• Death in Service
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Parking and subsidised onsite catering
• Flexible benefits through salary sacrifice. These are optional and available at preferential rates including Dental Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Gym Membership, Share Scheme, Holiday Purchase (up to 5 days).
• ‘My Rewards' – an employee discount programme that provides significant savings across a wide range of products from everyday purchases to special items like holidays and gifts for Christmas
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you then please click APPLY!