Pertemps are currently recruiting on behalf of a social media marketing agency which engages with over 1 million UK tradespeople every day and has the fastest growing online construction community in the UK.
They create engaging video content for their clients and last year achieved more than 80 Million views for them.
My client are looking for a Casting Director on a full time permanent basis based i Tamworth to work closely with the Production teams, you will lead their casting for all brand experiences - across their campaigns and product content.
Areas of Work and Responsibilities
• Working within a team to source high-quality actors to feature in a variety of video content created for social media.
• Working within the Video Production Team to create universal and efficient casting processes when sourcing actors and contributors of the highest calibre within a set budget.
• Liaising with actors to create actor biographies including appearance, skills, previous work and up to date showreels.
• Handing over the care of actors to the Video Production Team on the day of the shoot. Receiving feedback on the quality of actors used and keeping a record of their suitability for future roles.
• Good organisation skills are vital for this role. Keeping track of several video projects, briefs and numerous actors will be required.
• A creative eye will be needed. The ability to distinguish good actors from bad and to meet the requirements specified by the production team for fast-paced projects will be imperative.
• Confidence would be a real asset in this role. The ability to trust one's own judgement and explain decisions.
• Good communication skills including telephone manner.
• Working in a fast-paced environment and strict deadlines.
• Attention to details is of the utmost importance.
• This a creative and administrative role. Any successful candidate will need to be hardworking, determined and enthusiastic.
• The ability to step up and problem solve. Actor dropouts are common and must be solved with great care, precision and speed.
• A good understanding of casting, video production or the arts is preferred but not essential.
• Attendance & contribution to casting meetings.
• Ability to prioritise work and work on multiple projects at once.
• A complete ‘Team Player'.
• Free Parking
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Regular staff nights/days out
• Annual awards nights
• Bonus Scheme