Outbound Sales Advisor
Customer engagement is vital to ensure our customers are getting great value from us as well as the business achieving long term profitability. We're looking for enthusiastic, optimistic people to join a new team. Their main purpose is to spend time with our customers, via the phone, to drive usage: with the clear objective of increasing transaction volume from our existing customer base.
This is a multi-tasking role where you will need to proactively outbound cold calling schools and talk with authority about increasing
1. parental take-up
2. number and range of payment items
3. overall customer health
We are looking for someone with a clear and articulate phone manner, a commitment to great customer service and responds well to customer service targets whilst working as part of a team.
Fulltime, Part time and/or term time only working is available.
Performance metrics include
• number of outbound contacts per day and week,
• transaction volume of schools,
• the number and range of payment items,
• £ spend per pupil,
• overall customer health/happiness scores
• target calls within geographically sensitive areas to support contract renewals
• collaborate on initiatives taken within the department and throughout the organisation
• Customer service background with the ability to proactively call schools
• 2 years in a customer facing telephone based role
• Demonstrable experience in understanding software solutions
• Confident and clear communicator internally as well as externally.
• Pro-active attitude, ability to communicate consultatively and manage expectations
• Able to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
• Organised, able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and deliver on many things at once
This role is working Monday – Friday offering an annual salary of £20,000 based in Coventry.
If you are interested please click APPLY!