Principal Transport Planner – Aldgate
Are you looking for a fresh challenge? Want a position where you will be an integral member of the team that has significant growth plans over the next few years enabling you progress to Associate and eventually Director level within a growing office? On top of that how does paid overtime, yearly cash bonuses, regular company events and a great range of projects sound?
RGB are representing a growing company with 5+ offices across the UK who are looking for an ambitious Principal Transport Planner to join their team in Central London. Reporting to the company Office Director you will ideally have some or all of the following experience:
- Relevant Degree in Civil Engineering or Transport Planning related.
- Working towards Chartership or Chartered although this is no essential.
- Experience in managing Transport Planning schemes across Residential, Commercial and Retail developments.
- Good technical knowledge of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Transport Statements.
- Use of TRICS to derive development trip generation
- Use of TEMPRO to produce traffic growth projections
- Able to derive vehicle trip distribution and assignment
- Able to produce traffic flow diagrams in Excel
- Junction capacity modelling using JUNCTIONS (ARCADY/PICADY modules) and LINSIG
- Familiarity with DMRB, Manual for Streets and local authority design guides
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and help supervise/manage 2-3 more junior staff
- Able to deal with clients including on agreeing fees, monitoring budget spend and invoicing etc
If you feel that you are stalling in your career then don’t miss out on this unique challenge.
Expected Salary: 50k – 60k + overtime + bonuses + 25 days holiday + extras.
For more information on this or other positions within Transport Planning please do get in touch.