Vehicle Parts Sales Advisor - Front Counter
My Client are looking for a Vehicle Parts Sales Advisor to work within their busy Front Counter.
Previous sales experience and a good level of car knowledge is essential.
My client has 91 years' experience in Vehicle Recycling and Management. Our family run business has grown significantly offering nationwide coverage to different organisation such as automotive dealers, insurance companies, local authorities and motor manufacturers to name a few.
About the Parts Sales Advisor role
We continue to grow our salvaging business and we are looking for enthusiastic likeminded people to help us deliver industry leading performance.
As a Parts Sales Advisor, you will be targeted to achieve daily plus monthly team sales targets and to pro-actively maintain stock control, sales and deliver quality customer service.
Key Responsibilities of our Parts Sales Advisor
- Build long-term relationships with local customers
- Exceed daily sales targets
- Take counter sales, phone sale enquires and part orders over the telephone
- Limit credits and returns by sending and finding the correct parts, first time
- Handle cash and card sales ensuring that the correct sales process is followed
- Adhere to internal administration processes and identify areas for improvement
- Manage stock control
- Liaise with other functions within the business as required to resolve customer queries
- Maintain customer information/database
- Achieve company defined customer service standards
What we're looking for in our Parts Sales Advisor
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- High level of self-management, organisation
- Previously worked in a high-volume sales-driven environment
- Excellent communicator
- Working under pressure
- Basic knowledge of vehicles
This Parts Sales Advisor role represents an excellent career opportunity with a market leading business for a target-driven vehicle parts advisor or a sales professional from outside of the motor trade who has some automotive parts knowledge.
Salary: £20,000.00 per annum plus sales related bonus.