Highways Engineer – Central London
Do you have a few years experience within Highway Design Engineering but are looking for a new role in Central London working for an international Consultancy? If so, RGB are working with a global leader in highways, transportation and environmental services who are looking for a Highways Engineer to join their technical design team in London.
Ideally you will have some or all of the following experience:
- Detailed design of infrastructure works, including highways, drainage and earthwork elements
- Achieving adoption of the works in accordance with S278 and S38
- Specification for Highway Works and Design Manual for Roads and Bridges
- 3D ground modelling using industry standard software
- Thorough knowledge and use of AutoCAD, PDS and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Liaison with clients and suppliers
- Good communicator and an ability to solve complex problems with a high degree of technical independence.
Your experience will have been based on a degree in Civil Engineering, although candidates with a HNC or HND in Civil Engineering and/or extensive experience will also be considered.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on an exciting portfolio of UK based an International projects.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB.