Flood Risk Consultant
RGB are working with a specialist Flood Risk and Environmental Consultancy who are aiming to grow their team and are currently looking for a Flood Risk / Drainage Engineer to join them in their Brighton office. As a business they work with a whole range of clients across the UK and Internationally and have supported 1000’s of clients achieve planning success in the UK since the company started over 15 years ago.
Ideally you will have some or all of the following experience:
- 2+ years experience within a flood risk related position.
- Preparation of Flood Risk Assessments to support planning applications.
- Knowledge of foul and surface water drainage strategies and design incorporating SuDS techniques.
- Conceptual and detail design of flood mitigation works.
- Preparation of water chapters for Environmental Statements, Project Management.
- You will need to have good written and spoken communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Ideally you will be well versed in the preparation of drawings for Flood Risk Assessments and aware of Current Policy (NPPF, PPG, FWMA 2010, WIA 1991 etc,), Sewerage Strategies, and S104 Agreements.
On offer is the opportunity to join a company that has grown significantly. Many of the current management team joined the company are Graduates / Consultants and have been rewarded for their hard work over their years with the company have have progressed to a senior level within the business.