£31000 - £35000 per annum
£49000 - £55000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Job Title: Transport Planner – Central London
- Competitive salary offered in the ranges of £32,000 to £37,000 (depending on experience)
- On the job and off the job training provided on a regular basis
- 25 Days Annual Leave, increases by 1 day every three years.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Social events on an occasional basis, e.g. Swingers Golf
- Quick progression within company is encouraged.
An opportunity to join a growing Transport Planning team has come into the job market with a Civil & Transportation consultancy based in Central London. RGB Network is working on behalf of this consultancy who is seeking to expand their Transport team and want to employ an experienced Transport Planner to help identify and deliver strategic transport solutions.
This consultancy is providing expert advice to a diverse range of clients within the private and public sector. Operating as a Transport Planner you would be working on multi-disciplinary projects within a number of different sectors; housing developers, retail, commercial and infrastructure projects. Within their Central London office, their team consists of ten to fifteen people and as a Transport Planner you would have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the project; from feasibility to completion.
- Preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
- Undertaking junction modelling
- Conduct research to support planning and transport projects
- Undertaking site visits and surveys
Key skills you will need
- Degree qualification in Geography, Civil Engineering or Transportation
- Good report writing skills
- Good software experience; ARCADY, PICADY, TRICS and TEMPRO.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Transport Planning is desirable
If you would be interested to hear more about this vacancy then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org