C++ Software Engineer (C++11)
This software solutions provider based in Newbury is looking to hire a C++ Developer with experience of C++11 on Linux and ideally some experience of embedded development to join their team.
Essential skills and experience:
- Developing in C++11
- Full SDLC
- Good academic qualifications with a numerate degree
- Good commercial experience of developing high quality that integrates to external devices or protocols or embedded software
- Linux booting and configuration
- Control theory and its application embedded systems.
- Zigbee or Z-Wave
- Software stack from low level hardware interaction up to applications
In return you will be rewarded with up to £55k, generous pension, life cover and a great working environment and the opportunity to work with and learn from some very bright people!
This is an exceptional opportunity for a company that is truly making a positive difference.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.