Technical Architect - Enterprise Software Development | £65k - £90000k + bonus/benefits | Nottingham , UK
A leading technology firm based in Nottingham are seeking an experienced Lead Technical Architect to join their team working on a major project for a FTSE 100 banking firm. The project focusing of software and wider technology development/delivery and is one of the biggest, most exciting projects in the UK currently.
The role of Lead Technical Architect will involve working closely with both technical teams and business focused stakeholders to design a wide range of bespoke greenfield solutions typically being complex in design and technically demanding in makeup. Projects are often the first of their kind and require a highly technical and experienced problem solver. You will have a passion for delivering large scale solutions and have a real drive to understand the inner workings of the solutions you work on. The company in question are seeking forward thinking and Architects with strong software/technology backgrounds that are looking to progress and develop their career quickly!
In order to be considered for the role of Lead Technical Architect you will have:
• Experience of working on major enterprise level software delivery projects
• Strong technology background spanning software and infrastructure
• Ideally hands on software development background (Java and/or .Net)
• Ideally experience of working in an iterative or agile delivery environment.
• A strong understanding of both technical and business solutions and benefits.
• Experience delivery solutions across Big Data, Cloud, SaaS and alike also are of benefit
• First class communication skills (ideally some consultancy or client facing experience)
• Ability to work at both a high and low level design stage
Personally you will be highly motivated, delivery focused and have a real passion for understanding not just how but why things are done. You must be comfortable dealing directly with clients and will have the ability to build relationships as a trusted adviser. It is also essential that you have the ability to work both as a Technical lead as well as a high level solution architect.
This role represents an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and recognisable names in technology delivery in the start-up of a new function. You will have the chance to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career quickly. A great chance to join a highly respected and growing technology firm who are currently running some of the most exciting projects in the country. Operation across multiple sectors including, banking, FS, Trading, Energy, retail and more.
Send your CV for full brief.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.