Portfolio Governance Manager
A superb opportunity for a Portfolio Governance Manager with experience of helping to improve the ongoing effectiveness of the structure and support provided at portfolio level for this highly impressive company based in the West End of London.
As a Portfolio Governance Manager you will establish and manage effective portfolio governance and approval processes. You will guide projects in the preparation of high quality stage gate and other approval documents whilst managing portfolio risk, issue, and change control processes. In this role you will work with the Strategy Delivery Manager to ensure that projects are set up for success following the feasibility stage. Other duties include driving development and adoption of good practice to enable high quality delivery.
The successful person will have the following skills and experience:
• Detailed knowledge of portfolio governance practices, standards and methodologies, and proven experience of their application.
• Experience of managing key portfolio controls, e.g. risk, issues, change control, resource management processes
• Prior experience of transformation and high change environments.
• A proactive and solutions-orientated approach; excellent problem solving skills, adaptable, and the ability to identify and implement solutions.
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English).
• Able to build strong relationships within the organisation and influence others.
• Able to drive tools and good practice adoption
• Project / Programme Management, P3O or MoP qualification is desirable
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV immediately!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.