Success Driven Senior Account Executive needed for a fast growing and exciting pre-IPO SaaS Solution Vendor!
Who am I Joining?
My client is already well established in the US but have a start-up style operation in the UK. Already succeeding with a compelling product set and a proven need within the EMEA marketplace, they are now set to ramp rapidly and need ambitious and success driven sales talent to support this growth!
What do they do?
This company creates and drives innovative solutions allowing the sharing, collaboration and protection of content both in the cloud and on premise. Since their inception, this company has brought on board a number of well-known household names from a variety of different markets!
What will I be doing day to day?
• Closing new business at Mid-Market – Enterprise level
• Drive new business revenue opportunities (Inbound leads, cold calls, social selling)
• Build excellent relationships and rapport with the customer
• Unearth customer pain points and delivering solutions that meet their needs
• 60% office based | 40% field based
What do I need to be successful?
• You need to be a tenacious and proactive New Business Sales demon!
• You need a proven track record of selling SaaS or Cloud based Solutions at Enterprise level
• Excellent skills in finding, nurturing and closing business
• Current or recent experience selling to UK markets
• Confident and comfortable dealing with C-level decision makers
What do I get?
Based out of their new Reading office this company are offering a fantastic package to reward the hard work that you do. Here, you can expect the following:
• £70,000 – £85,000 basic salary
• 100% OTE (Double OTE)
• £500 per month car allowance
• Stock Options
• Medical + much more!
If you feel you've got the experience and what it takes to be a Senior Account Executive with a rapidly growing and vibrant Pre-IPO organisation – Apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.