Services Solutions Manager – EMEA
Services Solutions Manager required by a well-established, market leading, global SaaS solution vendor whose products are built on the Salesforce platform.
It’s an exciting time to join this dynamic vendor as they accelerate growth initiatives and pursue innovative new strategic partnerships for their market-leading technology.
This key Services Solutions Manager role blends two skillsets, on the one side commercial, on the other professional services. Combining your experience in these areas you will play a key role in winning Professional Services in close collaboration with the sales team for both new and existing customers across EMEA, setting up customers for success, understanding business needs, identifying benefits and value, connecting the dots, shaping a pragmatic phased approach and transitioning to the Partner and Professional Services delivery teams for launching implementation projects on the right trajectory.
You will have spent part of your career in a client facing consulting, project management or delivery role and then moved into sales or presales and developed a skillset that allows you to consult across the delivery lifecycle, provide scoping & estimation of solutions and be able blend technology and business strategy to produce compelling solution proposals using a value selling approach.
To be considered you must have:
- Experience of working on enterprise delivery as a consultant/PM or similar and an understanding of agile/waterfall deployment, project lifecycle, how to scope, estimation etc.
- Experience of working in a commercial sales/presales role where you have been involved in driving deals for both new and existing business
- Track record of successful services sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to become a trusted advisor to customers
- Strong drive and the ability to work autonomously across sales, professional services and other internal teams
- Experience of Salesforce would be highly advantageous
- Exposure to solutions covering field services, ERP, supply chain or asset management would be highly desirable.
This would be an excellent role for someone already working as a Services Solutions Manager, Business Solutions Manager or Engagement Manager within a large enterprise software vendor who is maybe looking to move into the Salesforce ecosystem at a business where there are significant growth and development opportunities.
The successful candidate can expect a remote based role (c20-30% travel) and a basic salary of £80k-£100k plus commission (c30%), car allowance and comprehensive benefits including pension, medical, life and other perks. Superb training and good opportunities for career progression all exist.
If you have the required blend of commercial and delivery skills and are looking for a big challenge in a highly successful SaaS business then apply for this exciting role NOW.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.