Do you like to challenge yourself? Are you the kind of Health and Safety Manager with both commercial and Technical attributes to make a difference across Multiple Manufacturing Sites.
The HSE Recruitment Network is working exclusively with one of the UK's Premier Retailers who has entrusted us to select a Health and Safety Manager to join their Manufacturing Team in a regional role, ideally located in the East Midlands or Northamptonshire
To be considered for this Manufacturing Health and Safety Manager job in you must have the following:
• Experience in Manufacturing is essential
• Degree in Health & Safety, a science or closely related subject
• NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
• Chartered Member of IOSH & undertaking CPD
• Extensive understanding of the health & safety management system
• Cross section of depth in health & safety and related legislation and its requirements
• Auditing skills
• Experience of facilitating effectively with site managers both on site and remotely.
Package Desirable, Top branded company car on offer, followed by additional benefits
If this Manufacturing Health and Safety Manager job is something you are interested in please contact James Uddin on 0121 454 5000.