Are you interested in an exciting opportunity managing health and safety across a well-known transport organisation where you get to build and mould your own department?
Would working for a growing but well established organisation across Hertfordshire and Essex motivate you?
Then this is the role for you !!
As Health, Safety and Environment Manager you will be responsible for the following:-
• Develop, implement, champion and manage a proactive health, safety and risk strategy
• Consult with senior management
• Cover all aspects of HSE for transport operation and maintenance activities across range of depots
• Develop interactive training sessions for a bespoke learning system
• Promotes a safety awareness culture
• Ensure full compliance across sites
• Regularly review risk assessments and management systems
Essential qualifications and competencies:
• Nebosh Diploma
• Strong project experience from start to finish
• Experience in implementation and managing safety accreditations
• Multi - site management
• Knowledge of health and safety regulations in relation to transportation
• Experience creating a strong safety culture
• Ability to communicate and engage staff at all levels
• Full UK Driving licence
• Be passionate, creative and innovative
• Experience in either fleet, transport background
In return you will receive a basic salary of circa £45,000 to £50,000 plus strong benefits package.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Sophia on 0121 454 5000 for more information.