Closing Date: 20th of March
How important is Corporate Social Responsibility? Do you agree that it is vital to relations between countries when dealing with Energy?
Are you a Technical Executive Assistant who has a full understand of how a Safety function is run?
Well the HSE Recruitment Network is working exclusively with a leading energy company who have a fantastic opening for a Technical Executive on a full time basis in Edinburgh.
This is a combined developmental role to support to the HSE Dept in EA duties and technical areas, in particular data management, CERT administration and social and community communication.
To be considered for Technical Executive Assistant position you must have the following:
• Degree in Prior experience of operating as a Advisor / PA/EA with willingness to develop into a technical role
• Interest in Human Rights and Community Social Investment
• Commitment to uphold and promote Cairn Code of Ethics and CRMS requirements
• Proactive communicator and ability to liaise with other disciplines and people from different backgrounds
• Good standard of written English
• Expert in MS Office software and preference for good skills in MS Project and Visio
• ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment and flex as required, working extra hours if needed
• demonstrate methodical approach and strong attention to detail
• ability to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight timescales
• initiative and self motivation
• ability to work quickly with accuracy and attention to detail
• able to build and maintain effective relationships and networks both internally and externally
The package on offer includes:
• Salary between £30 - £35k
• Additional Benefits on Offer
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss things further, please contact James on 0121 454 500 or email at email@example.com