You have the chance to join a manufacturing organisation in Dartford at their advanced, high performance, UK facility. This is a newly created role due to growth in the business and the need to bring safety to the forefront of the business. You will become part of a really exciting and enjoyable business who truly believe that their people are at the heart of everything they do.
Working closely with a newly promoted health and safety advisor and a newly created HSE team you will build upon what is already a strong health and safety culture. You will establish, develop and maintain a proactive health and safety culture, address and improve all areas of health and safety on site, working closely with all departments to drive safety forward. You will develop health and safety objectives and strategies but at the same time be a visible presence in its implementation. This will include maintaining KPI's, producing risk assessments and improving training to name a few. In addition to what is mainly a health and safety role, this you will manage the facilities function but do not need to be a facilities manager.
• You must have worked within a manufacturing environment.
• Ideally you would be Diploma level qualified but if you have the experience within the right environment, certificate level may be considered.
• Man management experience especially upskilling of a health and safety advisor.
• Management of a facilities/ securities function would be beneficial.
• Someone who will work with a high degree of integrity and who takes pride in their work.
• An engaging people person with a can do approach and will go the extra mile.
The deadline for this role is 23rd March with the aim of interviewing after Easter from 3rd April onwards.
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com