You have the chance to join a leading and passionate FMCG manufacturer to develop, champion and manage, Environmental, Health and Safety across a single site. if you are driven, proactive and enjoy rolling your sleeves and making a difference - then this is the role for you !
Bristol - Single site
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + 8% Pension + Private healthcare + other benefits
Reporting to the Site General Manager
• Drive the Health & Safety agenda on site
• Manage and deliver training, coaching and mentoring of workforce across the site
• Accident investigation across the sites and ensure compliance
• Lead multisite audit programmes and provide relevant advice
• Improve and promote a positive culture and awareness of safety across the site and implement a robust behavioural change programme
• Drive HSE matters to the forefront of upcoming Projects.
• Drive HSE performance Improvement across the sites
• Manage policies, systems and procedures, ensuring that they adhere to all company standards and Legislation
Ideal Personality traits:
• Passionate and able to engage others
• Pragmatic and proactive in approach
• Self-sufficient and confident in their abilities
• Hands on in approach
Background / Essentials:
• NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum (or equivalent) & Graduate member of IOSH
• Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.