Are you a Safety professional who is looking to surround themselves with like minded Health & Safety Consultants who hold themselves to the highest standards?
The HSE Recruitment Network is proud to be working with a renowned Consultancy, who have built an excellent reputation within Engineering / Manufacturing and now in the Leisure sector.
With a growing array of clients in the Leisure environment it has opened up a position for a Health & Safety Consultant on a full time permanent basis, You can be based anywhere in England as long as you are prepared travel to the client where necessary.
This Health & Safety Consultant must have the following:
• A good, working knowledge of the application and operation of health and safety legislation in the entertainment industry including events, theatre, fairgrounds, theme parks etc.
• A broad knowledge of wider industry within their speciality (engineering/H&S etc) - work in areas as diverse as food production, heavy engineering, leisure, utilities and general H&S across all industries; the candidate must be able to employ their technical skills broadly.
• Versatility - Whilst the candidate should have a broad working knowledge of the entertainment industry, they will occasionally be required to assist colleagues in other areas and may sometimes have to respond at short notice to meet business needs.
• A willingness to travel - this company is a multi- national business and the candidate will sometimes have to work away in UK and we have recently had staff in Australia, China, Ireland and Holland among others.
• Good client skills - This is a consultant role and whilst some of the candidates work will be provided they will be expected to develop some of and their own business.
If you can add additional information on to support your cv it would be advantageous
The Ideal personality
We are searching for someone who holds themselves to a higher standard that is agile in their thinking and able to communicate in an engaging factual fashion. They must be emotionally intelligent and have a passion for detail.
This role is offering a package from £50-60,000 with travel
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 for more information.
lease not the closing date for this role is 11th of February.