HSE Recruitment Network are proud to represent this leading food manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a driven and proactive Waste Officer to offer advice and support for all 15 sites !
Scope – Support the Waste Management team in successfully controlling and reducing the waste stream across the UK manufacturing sites.
Main responsibilities :-
• Work closely with the 15 manufacturing sites to identify waste management improvement opportunities
• Support the sites duty of care audit
• Help to develop a robust and bespoke waste management system
• Support and encourage best practice for waste management
• Collate and analyse the sites waste management data and produce reports for management and external bodies
• Deliver site based waste management advise and training sessions
• Influence and promote a positive culture across the 15 sites
• Be a key player in projects and programmes to reduce and improve waste
• Develop ways the company can proactively reduce waste and support charitable organisations involved in redistribution of surpluses
Personality traits: -
• Confident and self sufficient
• Proactive and passionate
• Able to engage and influence others
Essential experience required:-
• Waste and environmental legislation
• Working understanding of manufacturing environments
• Strong analytical skills and data management
• Strong communication skills with a clear and methodical style
• Training experience
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.