A leading house builder are recruiting for a Group Health and Advisor with construction build or house building experience for this multi-site role. Based from their regional office near Redditch you will manage your own diary with the emphasis of getting out, walking the site and proactively improving safety.
This role will be perfectly suited to someone with previous construction build or house building experience and a good knowledge of health and safety. You will monitor health and safety of construction operations, perform site inspections, audits, tool box talks and take lead on investigations. Supporting the operational teams with safety advice and training to ensure health and safety policy is implemented.
The ideal candidate profile includes:
• Previous construction or house building experience.
• Good understanding of operational health and safety.
• NEBOSH qualified, with Construction Certificate being ideal.
• Focused on implementing good safety practise, giving practical advice.
• Manage your own diary and workload.
You will receive a competitive package which includes a basic salary of £30,000 to £36,000, car or allowance, pension, life insurance, healthcare and bonus (up to 10%).