Our client, a world leader in their field, is currently recruiting for a Delivery Technician to join their team. This is initially a 3 month FTC but has the potential to go permanent after this.
As Delivery Technician you will be responsible for all materials entering and exiting the company's premises through Goods In/ Out and Stock Control.
Goods In/ Out
- Carry out inspection of goods recieved
- Matching PO's & entering of goods recieved onto inhouse database
- Book customer repairs and record information on database
- Pick stock items ready for shipment as per customer orders
- Preparation of shipping paperwork & organising collections
- Liaise with carriers used for delivery & tracking of orders for customers.
- Manage control of all stock parts, issue to warehouse and update database accordingly
- Maintain quality, batch control and traceability of all parts
- Conduct regular stock checks
In order to be successful for this position you must have a strong working knowledge of standard stores and delivery processes. Previous shipping/ export experience is required and you must have first class attention to details to ensure high accuracy whilst working within a fast paced, demanding environment.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Currently based in Horsham our client is looking for the successful candidate to start 1st April but will take required notice periods into account. The company offices are moving to Manor Royal Crawley at the end of May & this person will be moving with them so you must be willing to work in Crawley from May onwards.