Fixed Term Account Executive positions available with our global client based in Redhill, working within their modern, bright and spacious offices. Perfect for a bright Graduate or an individual with existing experience of relationship building with a variety of clients.
This role is to start as soon as possible and will last for 6 months. As well as a competitive salary, you can also experience excellent benefits such as bonuses (of up to 10% salary), gym membership, private healthcare and event tickets. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
The focus of this role is to provide effective administration and account management for a portfolio of clients. Assisting in admin support of the sales process, query resolution and providing reports.
- Building and developing effective relationships with clients by use of the telephone, email and on occasion face to face meetings
- Provide day to day administrative support for the department
- Ensuring that queries are raised and resolved withing agreed targets
- Manage any compliants in line with agreed procedure
- Provision of contracts and bespoke quotations
- Creation of reports
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills/experience:
- A Business Degree or relevant relationship building experience
- You must be an excellent communicator
- You must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- You must be resilient