We are looking to recruit a supervisor/assistant manager for a warehouse in Crawley.
This is a permanent role where you will be supporting the warehouse manager to run goods in, picking, driver route planning and goods out.
This is a hands on role which involves;
- Receipt of goods including checking and booking in stock.
- Ensuring all stock is efficiently racked away
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Routing picked orders to enable efficient delivery of stock by company drivers
- Liaising with couriers
- Ongoing stock control
You must have the following skills/experience;
- Excellent knowledge of warehousing
- Proven experience of supervising/managing warehouse staff
- An ability to manage a small team whilst also carrying out all warhouse duties yourself
- A decent local knowledge for creating driver routes
- Be able to carry out lots of manual handling and heavy lifting
This will be a permanent position and will cover Monday-Friday on either 08.00-18.00 or 06.30-.16.30 shifts. You must be flexible in your working hours and will also need to work the occasional Saturday on a roster.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader in their field. You will benefit from a generous basic salary and a company profit share scheme.