Pertemps are proud to be working on behalf of a well established manufacturing company based in Copthorne, Crawley who are looking to expand their team with a new Sales Administrator.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with hours of work Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. The role is due to commence as soon as possible, although notice periods will be taken into account. Free parking on site and due to location, you must have a car due to rural surrounding area.
This is a varied and fast paced role within a small team of 4 administrators. Duties involved in the role will be as follows:
- Handling incoming sales orders and enquiries and processing the order through to invoice stage
- Liaising with drivers to book delivery slots and advising customers of timelines and any changes throughout the day
- Processing updates on sales orders
- Source and procure pump hire services
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing payments using online banking
- Responding to website queries via email
- Updating social media
- Fleet management and all associated invoicing
- Assisting the Accounts Administrator in basic accounts such as credit returns and VAT
In order to be successful in this role, you must have existing experience in a sales office, You will possess excellent spoken and written English language skills and demonstrate competency in Excel. Experience in basic Accounts will be highly beneficial.