Pertemps are currently working on behalf of a very well established and prestigious corporate organization based in the centre of Redhill, who are looking for an articulate and data savvy individual to join their team.
This is a permanent role, due to start as soon as possible, although notice periods will be taken into account. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. This company offer excellent benefits including bonuses, gym membership, private healthcare and many more. Free parking on site. 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays.
Dutie involved in the position will be as follows:
- Manage internal & external data flows, ensuring action is taken within industry
- Utilise in-house systems to validate and maintain asset data integrity
- Follow defined business processes to action and resolve queries in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate customer requests for sitework
- Act as the central point of contact for customers & 3rd parties
- Provide accurate and timely reports, ensuring the data they contain has been validated & correctly interpreted
- Liaise with other teams, service providers & industry bodies as apropriate
- Assist with the general administration needed to support core processes
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
Strong Excel skills
Strong team player/proactive approach to workload
Excellent customer service skills