Permanent Customer Service Administrator position available with our global client based in Redhill, working within their modern, bright and spacious offices. We have four positions available and invite those who are bright, enthusiastic and with existing business to business customer service experience to apply.
This role is to start as soon as possible, although notice periods may be taken into account. As well as a competitive salary, you can also experience excellent benefits such as bonuses, flexitime, gym membership, private healthcare and event tickets. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
The focus of this role is to provide effective administration and account management for a portfolio of clients. Assisting in admin support of the sales process, query resolution and providing reports.
- Building and developing effective relationships with clients by use of the telephone, email and on occasion face to face meetings
- Provide day to day administrative support for the department
- Ensuring that queries are raised and resolved withing agreed targets
- Manage any compliants in line with agreed procedure
- Provision of contracts and bespoke quotations
- Creation of reports
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills/experience:
- A Business Degree or relevant relationship building experience in a b2b environment
- You must be an excellent communicator
- You must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- You must be resilient