New position permanent administrative position available to work within a small and personable office with our manufacturing client on the outskirts of Crawley.
Due to location, you must be a driver to be able to get the site. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Free parking on site. This role is due to commence immediately, although notice periods will be taken into account.
This position will be working within the factory administration team, which is the department responsible for the very important link between the sales team and the manufacturing team. They perform a variety of administrative functions including:
- Processing orders from initial quotation stage through and ensuring smooth coordination through to manufacturing and dispatch
- Ensuring that full compliance is achieved with external accrediations
- Purchasing equipment and materials
- Processing new starters and leavers - basic payroll duties
- Investigating compliants
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective IT skills (Word & Excel)
- Ability to multitask and perform high standards of work against critical deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills