Interesting, varied and fast paced Project Coordinator role available with our client, based in Dorking, who is a market leader in the provision of audio-visual equipment to a variety of festivals, concerts and sports events on a world-wide basis!
This is an office based opportunity, within beautiful rural surrounds, due to start as soon as possible, although notice periods may be taken into account. Core hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm (some additional working hours may be required from time to time).
The main responsibility of this role is to assist the UK General Manager and the wider digiLED UK team with administration, logistics, client management and other associated tasks relating to order fulfilment.Duties included in this position will involve:
- Arranging the logistics of shipping out goods to customers from suppliers in China, USA and UK- Ensure that all sales information is kept updated on bespoke online project system
- Ensuring that all export documentation is correctly completed- Booking exhibition space, additional vehicles, specialist technical consultants, couriers for deliveries and negotiating the best possible price- Collation of sales information for weekly forecasting
- Liaising with team of engineers and acting as their first point of contact with regards to projects
- Research and investigate potential clients and invite them to depot
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Aptitude for logistics
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well as a team and respond well in busy situations
- Enthusiastic and helpful attitude
- Managing multiple and changing priorities
- Willingness to learn new industry