Fantastic new role available with very well established 'family feel' manufacturing company in Horley, with a global presence.
This is a full-time permanent role with hours of Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm. Due to rural location of Company, you must have your own transport to be able to access the site.
This is varied and exciting role, with plenty of co-ordination, communication and administration. You will be working alongside the Sales, Design and Purchasing Teams, as well as acting as a first point of contact for the Company's major b2b Accounts; processing orders, providing quotations, dealing with general enquiries and arranging the logistics around the dispatch of products (as well as ensuring all relevant departments stick to their assigned timelines to release products to clients). Also dealing with all associated administration.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Key Account Management experience/sales order processing for major b2b clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate strict deadlines to other departments and ensure that they are adhered to
- Experience of co-ordinating the dispatch of products and managing client expectations
- Profiency in using MS Office suite including Excel, Word and Outlook