Pertemps are currently working on behalf of a very well established and prestigious corporate organization based in the centre of Redhill, who are looking for an articulate and data savvy individual to join their team.
This is a Fixed Term Contract role, due to start as soon as possible, although notice periods will be taken into account up until the end of December 2019 (with scope for further extension). Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. This company offer excellent benefits including bonuses, gym membership, flexi-time, private healthcare and many more. Free parking on site. 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays.
Dutie involved in the position will be as follows:
- Manage internal & external data flows, ensuring action is taken within industry
- Utilise in-house systems to validate and maintain asset data integrity
- Follow defined business processes to action and resolve queries in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate customer requests for sitework
- Act as the central point of contact for customers & 3rd parties
- Provide accurate and timely reports, ensuring the data they contain has been validated & correctly interpreted
- Liaise with other teams, service providers & industry bodies as apropriate
- Assist with the general administration needed to support core processes
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
Strong Excel skills
Strong team player/proactive approach to workload
Excellent customer service skills