Fantastic opportunity to work within a global and prestigious brand in their Redhill site, who is looking for a new member of staff on their Compliance team to assist in the growing workload of the department. This is a 9 months Fixed Term Contract to start immediately up until the end of December 2019 (there will be an end of contract bonus of up to 20% of annual salary based on 1:1's and appraisals).
This role will involve working with a variety of departments to promote and ensure that compliance is followed, including carrying out audits and training, providing advice and support, and working with the business to find methods to improve compliance.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (1 hour lunch) and is due to commence as soon as possible. The location of the site is based very close to Redhill train station with excellent links to public transport. Benefits included in this contract will be 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays, flexi-time, private health care, private dental care and many more!
In order to be successful in this role, the following skills and experience is required:
- Ability to work independent and manage a varied workload including a reactive and proactive responsibilities
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels of the business, as well as with external stakeholders
- Collaborative approach and strong team working skills
- Good written communication and numeracy.
- Direct compliance/audit management experience is important