Do you pride yourself on your excellent telephone customer service skills but don't want the cold calling? We have just the role for you!
Working within the automotive industry, you will be dealing with a high volume of incoming calls from interest generated from the Company website, as well as calling back customers who have emailed to request quotes. You will be upselling/cross-selling products and services.
The role will involve working 40 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern. Shifts will fall between the hours of 08:30 - 20:00 on a rota system (including 1 in 3 weekends). This role is due to commence as soon as possible, although notice periods will be taken into account.
In order to be successful in this role you will have the following skills & attributes:
- Previous experience in a busy contact centre - min. 1 year
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of finance, insurance or the motor trade would be an advantage (but not essential)