Part-time permanent role available supporting a busy sales team. Are you a methodical person with a very keen eye for detail? Our reputable client in East Grinstead offers a friendly working environment, a competitive salary, free parking as well as attractive company benefits. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9.30 - 3.30pm . Holiday entitlement is 23 days (pro-rata). The role is due to start by 17th April at the latest.
Duties will involve:
- Management and maintenance of supplier purchase orders
- Updating spreadsheets
- Daily communication via telephone and email with customers and suppliers
- ISO9001 quality standard requirements are fully adhered to and maintained
- Inspection of incoming supplier products to Goods-In, including ensuring that all necessary documentation is supplied
- Preparing and checking despatch orders
- Managing and sourcing stores area - ensuring stock count is maintained
In order to be successful in this role, you must have existing administration experience with a keen eye for detail and a passion for compliance. Confidence to speak to suppliers and customers is all essential.