Looking to use your customer service and administration experience in a role in a dynamic and fun marketing environment? We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to build their experience!
This is a permanent opportunity, based in central Gatwick, due to start as soon as possible (although notice periods will be taken into account). Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Extensive free parking on site and good access to public transport. Following successfully passing your probation, the salary will increase to £20,000 p/a.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of marketing activities with a portfolio of clients. Duties will include:
- Act as a point of contact for the client by phone and email
- Taking accurate briefs to the client to work on alongside Account Manager
- Coordinating market research activities
- Organising travel and accommodation for the Account Manager
- Create reports based on marketing data using Excel
- Book meeting and organise any additional supplies
In order to be successful in this role, you must have an active interest in marketing as well as strong organizational skills and customer service ability. Day to day experience of working with Excel is essential.